XXXIII Panhellenic Conference on Solid State Physics and Materials Science
It is the turn of Cyprus to continue the tradition and host this conference that typically attracts Greek and foreign scientists from academia and industry making a “promising alloy”. Physics, Engineering, Materials, Chemistry and Biology are combined in this interdisciplinary meeting to discuss all about our materials!
- Electronics, photonics and optoelectronics
- Structural-dynamical and mechanical properties of condensed matter
- Strongly correlated systems, magnetism & superconductivity
- Surfaces, nanomaterials and low-dimensional materials & systems
- Polymers, organic materials and biomaterials
- Ceramics, composites, minerals and metals
The Hellenic Society for the Science and Technology of Condensed Matter (HSSTCM), member of FEMS, is graciously offering 10 scholarships to Greek students, members of the HSSTCM Society, who will present at the conference.
FEMS members - log in to view discount codes for FEMS events